Scholarships: Eligibility & Applications
All applicants must:
- Be a single mother
- A resident of Utah at the time of application
- Be a graduate of an accredited high school or have equivalent
- Have realistic and obtainable educational goals
- Demonstrate financial need for the scholarship
(Our foundation is open to diversity and inclusion within the single mother population. We celebrate diversity and acknowledge that diversity strengthens communities. We do not discriminate based on color, race, ethnicity, or age. We encourage all to apply.)
Documents Required for Application:
(All information must be included or the application will not be submitted.)
- Personal Financial Information
- Personal Story
- College Transcript / Proof of Admission
- Letter of Recommendation
December 5, 2017 is the scholarship application deadline for 2018 winter/spring semester.
Reconsidering Past applicants
For reconsideration on past applications, please complete the “Reconsideration Process”. Include an update of your story and your personal financial information.
PLEASE, Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family about the Live Your Dream Foundation.