Scholarships: Eligibility & Applications
All applicants must:
- Be a single mother
- A resident of Utah at the time of application (may attend online courses outside of Utah)
- Be a graduate of an accredited high school or have equivalent
- Have realistic and obtainable educational goals
- Demonstrate financial need for the scholarship
(Our foundation is open to diversity and inclusion within the single mother population. We celebrate diversity and acknowledge that diversity strengthens communities. We do not discriminate based on color, race, ethnicity, or age. We encourage all to apply.)
Documents Required for Application:
(All information must be included or the application will not be submitted.)
- Personal Financial Information
- Personal Story
- College Transcript / Proof of Admission
- Letter of Recommendation
December 5, 2018 is the scholarship application deadline for 2019 winter semester.
May 5, 2018 is the scholarship application deadline for 2018 fall semester.
**If you are selected as a scholarship recipient for 2018 fall semester, you will be required to attend our Live Your Dream golf tournament on June 12, 2018, 7:30am-2:00pm, at Talons Cove golf course.
Reconsidering Past applicants
For reconsideration on past applications, please complete the “Reconsideration Process”. Include an update of your story and your personal financial information.
PLEASE, Spread the Word
Tell your friends and family about the Live Your Dream Foundation.